Baby! Where are you?

Wednesday, August 16, 2006

Those freaky pink lines

I am driving myself CRAZY. I did the old pee on a stick before I'm supposed to routine. Yeah I know I'm crazy.
It all started because I had the smallest bit of blood on Sunday. I really thought it was all over but when there was still no more blood on Mon morning I POAS (as any mad woman tortured would do) and lo and behold there was a faint, but very visible pink line. I know I know it could just be the remainder of the hormones and it was just the day my period was due.
So I POAS again yesterday and it was a bit darker. And I got all excited, even though I did lots of bargaining with myself. Boobs very sore.
A.M agreed I should POAS today and nothing has changed. If anything the line is a little lighter that Tuesday but a bit darker than Monday. Boobs are very sore.
I still have today and tomorrow to get through.
You can see I have totally spun myself out and I.DO.NOT.RECOMMEND. POAS.BEFORE.THE.DUE.DATE!!!!

5 Comments:

  • Well, here is a very hopeful woo-hoo! Hope you can get through the next few days without spinning off the earth.

    By Blogger Kris, at 9:19 am  

  • Thinking of you and hope you can make it through until the beta.....I'm crossing everything for you!

    By Blogger S, at 11:44 pm  

  • I think a line is a line...

    By Blogger Eggs Akimbo, at 6:49 pm  

  • A line is a line indeed. The unknowns will make you just as crazy as those thin lines. I've got fingers crossed and am wishing on eyelashes for you.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 10:56 pm  

  • Damn, Betty! I am about ready to scream with excitement over in USA!!! This is certainly looking good and I will wait with crossed fingers for the big beta!!!

    Hang in there!!!

    By Blogger lucky #2, at 11:13 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home