Baby! Where are you?

Thursday, July 27, 2006

TOPTASTIC TITTIES!!

My Titties are happy and healthy...Yipee!!! I love my boobies. They are not too small and not too big and are just right for me. Thankgoodness the lefty is O.K. I had my Mamogram today (just in case you are suddenly wondering why I am talking about my boobies) and all is well. The lump is still present, although smaller, but it is a good lump not an evil one. Phew.
The mammo didn't hurt too much. It was uncomfortable just as Cathy said. I did have to hold back some tears as I felt strangely emotional. I thought I would be used to invasive procedures by now.
Thankgoodness that's over and done with.
Boobies are fine, now on to the uterus!
Uterus feels like it is full of a gazillion eggs. I am 8 days into Gonal F shots at 225 units. My uterus feels much fuller than the previous two times. The good Dr.B has put my appointment with Mr.Dildohead forward a day so that he can do it in Hobart. We are heading down for an engagement party anyway. Dildohead Saturday morning and party at night. We need to pack enough clothes to stay on Sunday night too in case pickup is on Monday. I have half prepared relief for my class and have organised my SIL and BIL to feed the dog and cat and chooks!
Well I'm off to have tea with B and T and I may not get back on here until I am home recovering from Pickup.
Toodleooo!

6 Comments:

  • Betty - I have been meaning to drop in and tell you thanks for your support on my blog. This process is so stressful! I don't know what I was expecting, but I am finding it so hard to keep things in perspective at the moment.

    So,I hope you've got a big fat belly-full of eggs in there. Good luck with the pick-up if you don't get back here again.

    (And another Aussie? There so few of us! Yay!)

    By Blogger Meg, at 7:05 pm  

  • Good news about your knockers.

    And good luck with getting knocked-up!

    By Blogger Kris, at 1:45 am  

  • Yeah - glad your boobies are A-ok! That will be a relief to allow you to enjoy your weekend! Have a GREAT weekend!

    By Blogger lucky #2, at 4:54 am  

  • I'm so glad everything was ok.

    By Blogger Thalia, at 8:41 am  

  • Congratulations on the healthy tits, and good luck with your plans!!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 9:26 pm  

  • I am glad your boobies are healthy. That must be very scary finding a lump. I must start checking mine...

    By Blogger Eggs Akimbo, at 8:07 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home