Baby! Where are you?

Friday, August 11, 2006

7 days down, 7 to go

It's been a busy week of work and I am looking forward to a sleep in tomorrow. I have been so weary since Hector and Thelma went in and my bowels have only just settled down since the debarcle of last week.
The Ben Lomond Decent was fun...and freezing. Action Man came 7th and managed to beat his brother who came 8th. Beating his brother, although in all friendliness, was a huge achievement for him as his brother is one of those natural athlete types who has amazing endurance and is 4 years younger. A.M trained hard and my BIL hardly did any training which just goes to show how hard he is to beat! My Bil was happy to stick with the story that he let Action Man win because it was his birthday. It was so cold on the mountain and I felt fairly sick that day. I think it was the left overs from my turbulent toilet time!

I'm not sure if I am experiencing any symptoms. My boobs are really bloody sore but I imagine it's just from the support drugs. I've been there before. I panic when I poke my boobs and feel nothing and then I'm so relieved when they are sore again. Warped. This 2ww messess with your mind alright. I have been bloated but not so much now. Just crampy and lots of odd little twinges that make me wonder. None of this is any different to any other time. I have no idea how I would feel if I was pregnant. The one and only time I was pregnant I had NO IDEA that I was.

So for now I'm just plodding along trying not to think of the devastation of this not working and trying so hard to be positive.
Come on Hector and Thelma, stay with me pleeeeeaaaaasssseeee (yes I am begging).
By the way; my SIL thought that Hector and Thelma were names that we had really chosen. Ha! And I thought she knew me well. She said that if I am pregnant I will have to use those names because they have good luck...oh dear!

3 Comments:

  • Betty - Good luck for the next few days.

    (And.. btw, for months I have been provately referring to the possible "one good sperm" that might do the job as Hector. Isn't that funny?)

    By Blogger Meg, at 11:16 pm  

  • Go,Hector & Thelma, Go! Love their names and I hope the next few days go quickly!!!

    By Blogger lucky #2, at 4:55 am  

  • Be good to yourself over the next week (and beyond!). Really hoping for you Betty!

    By Blogger Eggs Akimbo, at 7:04 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home