Baby! Where are you?

Wednesday, November 29, 2006

Too Roo for now

Something is stopping me from blogging and I can't quite put my finger on what it is.
It could be because my blog was read by someone I know and I feel that I can't write from the heart anymore. I'm having more trouble than I thought getting over it.
It might just be because I don't feel the need to blog anymore.
I'm not really sure.
Not a lot of people swing by anyway so I hope I am not letting too many people down.
I just thought I'd let you know that everythig is going really well. I have just had the morphology scan and everthing is great. We chose not to find out the sex of our baby. It was lovely to see babe flicking all over the place. My tummy is getting nice and round and tight. I'm not as tired but I wish I could get rid of this back pain.
I still haven't bought anything for the babe but lots of things keep coming my way which is handy.
I can't forget the difficult road I have been on. Although I am enjoying every minute of being pregnant I am struggling to let go of the pain and the resentment I feel towards having had a couple of very sad, difficult years. I feel like I still have a lot of work to do emotionally but I am starting to change.
I'm not sure that I'll write much for a while. I don't really know where I am going with this blog anymore.
I do keep reading your blogs though and I am always thinking of the progress of my bloggy sisters.
Take care.
Betty.

8 Comments:

  • I will miss you hun. Take care of yourself and drop me a line every now and then so I know how you are going.

    I will be thinking of you always.

    By Blogger Bugsy, at 7:05 am  

  • Good luck. I'll miss you... if you think of it, please post a wee baby pic when he or she arrives.

    By Blogger Kris, at 12:27 pm  

  • I will miss you Betty - hope you take care (and take care of growing bub as well), and I look forward to you dropping by again one day.

    *hugs*

    By Blogger Drew, at 4:54 pm  

  • Shame, I miss your comments :)

    Keep us in touch with events from time to time, wont you. Glad to hear all is okay, i was getting rather worried :)

    Bysee bye for now!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 7:13 pm  

  • Roo is a lovely nickname, I'm glad he/she is doing so well. I hope you will drop by from time to time and let us know how things are going.

    By Blogger Thalia, at 5:59 am  

  • Don't go Betty!!! Enjoy your break but come back.

    By Blogger Eggs Akimbo, at 10:00 pm  

  • I agree with Em.

    We have missed you so please don't go.

    Keep us all posted on how you and bub are going.

    Stay well.

    Cathy

    By Blogger Cathy, at 11:01 pm  

  • I have missed your posts but understand your feelings about blogging too. I sure hope you will take some time to post your birth story as I'd feel like I'd read a great love story that I lost the final chapter!

    By Blogger lucky #2, at 4:27 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home