Baby! Where are you?

Sunday, April 16, 2006

Happy Easter

Urg, it was touch and go yesterday.
B and her husband went interstate for a wedding and no sooner had they left, it seemed , D had phone calls and stressed messages from B's husband that she was in hospital bleeding. And of couse B was ringing me at each update while I was car shopping. Horrid stuff for them. Anyway the good news is there is a bit of a clot present but the little one's heart is still ticking away. B is being very calm and cool about it (unlike her husband) and last I spoke to her she was leaving the hospital and WALKING to her hotel!! I found out that it was just next door after extensive berating from moi. All seems to have calmed down for today so lets hope it's just a scare.
I'm on the mend but still have a bit of tummy pain from the holes in by abdomen. I feel a little bit like a watering can. When I was in the hospital I had some blood taken for a pregnancy test (I insisted on this for peace of mind since we lost our one and only pregnancy during surgery-unknown pregnancy of course). Anyways the little old lady who was the nurse who took my blood hit a tendon in my arm which twigged some nerves in my thumb. Since then I have had pins and needles and pain when my thumb does certain chores. Mmmm attempting to get pregnant is getting more and more treacherous.

Action Man and I have been busy looking for a new car. Our Pajero blew up the other day. Fixible we think but as I have a reasonable amount of traveling to do for work and because petrol has gone up again and is continuing to rise we have decided to get a little car. I have fallen madly in love with a Peugeot much to A.M's alarm (it's an Australian made car or no car!!). There is much arm bending going on! I am using my womanly ways....

2 Comments:

  • HA! Well thanks for visiting my blog :)

    You picked a good day! lol

    By Blogger Family Ties, at 7:05 am  

  • Happy Easter hun. by the way, have you noticed someone has moved into your old blogspace. hehe, they are selling weight loss tabs through it.

    By Blogger Bugsy, at 7:20 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home