Baby! Where are you?

Sunday, March 19, 2006

Warning...anger and swearing ahead.

Thanks for your encouraging comments. I really appreciate them.
But as for all the lucky signs of mine...they can all get fucked. No luck in that number 7 bullshit. Period arrived today on due day at it's normal 10.00 am time slot. Bitch. Parsley is growing well. Tall and fucking green.
I feel really angry this morning. I have cried a bit out of frustration. I feel like ringing my good doctor and abusing him. I feel like ordering him to find out what the fuck is wrong with this 'healthy, normal" body of mine and to make me a god damm baby.
When I calm down in a few days I might just do that...in a calm and rationale way of course.
I don't know what to do. Neither does Action man.
Am I over reacting?
How many times is a lot? I have had two stimulated and 5 frozen cycles.
I can't hack this anymore but we've got 7 embryos left. Bloody number 7. Perhaps it's an unlucky number for us.
I'm going out today. To Harmony Day (harmony Ha!) to celebrate the diverse range of cultures in our community. I don't feel like it but I'm going. I am not going to wallow in this. Ironically I am going with Em who was there when the embryo went in. Now she'll be with me as it leaves. I hope she'll be o.k. I warned her on the phone this morning. It must be wierd for her as she comforts me with her 1 year old under her arm and a growing child inside her. Takes a marvellous person to cope with that I reckon.

2 Comments:

  • Sorry about the lack of success this month.

    It must be very disheartening.

    Cathy

    By Blogger Cathy, at 7:57 pm  

  • Oh hun - I am sorry. Gosh I know how much it hurts right now (on cd2 myself). There are no real words - I just wish it wasn't so. I am sick of hearing positive crap from people myself. I just wish the universe would give us a break!

    By Blogger Bugsy, at 9:26 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home