Baby! Where are you?

Monday, February 13, 2006

Uh Oh

This morning there was the teeniest bit of blood. Today is day 14 since my last period and day 12 since transfer. Today is early for me for a frozen cycle, I usually go to day 14 after transfer.
There is no more blood now.
And, it's my first day back at work today after 7 weeks holiday. Yes, I'm sure my mind won't be on the job 100%. Lucky it's professional development all day.
I do feel strangely calm. I think it's coming. This is where IVF screws with your mind.
Bloody hell.

3 Comments:

  • yo care to know each other.. or something?? well not that i know you or something.. just that you came across my blog or someone did through yours and i thot its kinda like serendipity.. drop me a tag on my tagboard or something..

    By Blogger pure T.O.N.E., at 1:09 am  

  • Argh! The IVF mind fuck just sucks. Hang in there-I (and Princess Tiny Bladder)are thinking of you!

    By Blogger S, at 9:35 am  

  • I wondered where you had gone. Thanks for commenting on my blog. I'm just waiting for my period to do a stim cycle again. Hopefully the result will be around the time I'm on holidays.
    I hate the mind fuck too. Once i was convinced that I was pregnant during a FET as it felt like the time I had been. But it was a negative. Good luck.

    By Blogger MC, at 11:03 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home