Baby! Where are you?

Thursday, February 16, 2006

Another one bites the dust

Yesterday I wrote a post but I can't find it. Maybe I forgot to click Publish Post.
Anyway, it was all about how I got my period in the end and it was a heavy sore one but I didn't really cry. I usually cry for hours but this time I only had 4 or 5 tears with Action Man. It was so good to wake up the next day without sore eyes and everyone asking me if I was ok or tired. I think I am getting a bit desensitised by this whole she-bang.
Of course I just don't get why this hasn't worked for us. We seem to have nothing in our way and all the right things going for us, yet I have been pregnant once and only once in three years. That was nearly 2 years ago. How can that be?
So I did my pregnancy test today to ensure there is no eptopic pregnancy. It's laughable really. Doing a preg test and then changing a pad.
Then I start Gonal tomorrow.
I think my boss is a bit concerned. I have to have a few hours off next Thurs for a scan and then a day for transfer and the children have only just returned from holidays. I could miss this one since it's the start of the year but then I have to think about my life too. My boss asked me when I thought I might stop all of this. I think she thinks I've done enough. She seems supportive but also a bit miffed that I'm still doing this.
I'm a very outspoken person at work and this year I have decided to keep as quiet as I can so that I keep my boss on my good side...That's where I need her!! Saying that, I also feel bad to be constantly needing time off and I am really hoping that I don't have to do that for too long this year.
IVF is stressful.
But most of you know that.
Righto, better get to work. First day with the kiddies. Aaaahhhhh!

2 Comments:

  • Sorry the FET didn't work. I think that's pretty rude of your boss to ask when you are going to stop. This is more important you missing one day.

    By Blogger MC, at 1:39 pm  

  • Bad luck Betty but hopefully you will have better luck next time.

    How insensitive of your boss.

    Cathy

    By Blogger Cathy, at 9:36 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home