Baby! Where are you?

Friday, March 03, 2006

weary ovaries

Since my last post I have had two more follicle tracking scans because the dam things have been very sluggish. Anyhow, there is one follie on the right side, now big enough, so I'm off to the IVF unit on Tuesday to have a frozen transfer.
I don't seem to have as much time to blog anymore, now I am full time again at work and with our house in half due to the extension.
The drop in comments since I changed my home page is telling me that I'm boring or perhaps it's because I'm not finding the time to comment as often.
Anyway, I'm still here, chipping away at this bloody awful infertility thing!
Betty

3 Comments:

  • I'm glad you're still here-I've been bad at commenting....so forgive me.

    I am still reading every day, though-good luck with the transfer, and if work gives you a problem, just say:

    FUCK YOU, JOBU!!!

    It will make you feel better, I promise!

    :)

    By Blogger S, at 7:30 am  

  • I pop over most days to see if you have blogged but sadly don't always comment.

    Good luck with the tranfer on Tuesday. All fingers and toes are crossed.

    Cathy

    By Blogger Cathy, at 6:21 pm  

  • Sorry I haven't been commenting as I forgot you had changed address. I'll link it to my blog when I get a chance next week.
    I know the IVF sux feeling. My SIL's sister who was IF and went through nurmerous procedures changed to my Dr after we told her he was really good. She gave birth to twins a couple of days ago and I can't help but feel a little bit jealous.
    Good luck with transfer next week.

    By Blogger MC, at 1:28 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home