Baby! Where are you?

Saturday, May 13, 2006

Slump

I don't know whats wrong with me.
I feel terrible. Last night I stared crying because I was thinking about my SIL's exciting new job and then that lead on to how everything works out really well for people but not us. (awful thing to think regarding my beautiful SIL who deserves this dream job), I have a dark cloud over me today and I can't seem to shake it.
Today I also had to move the kitchen into our front room because it's time for the old one to come off. I have had a chip on my shoulder all day thinking about how we aways see to take the hard road to our destination. Having to carry the dirty dishes to the laundry to wash up is going to suck no matter how positive I try to be. Action Man tells me it might be like this until January.
I feel like I'm wading through mud up to my knees.
I could cry at a drop of a hat.
I've turned down any offers to play with my friends and I was meant to look after E's baby Lu today but I told her I was too sick. That's kinda true as I have a sore throught and swollen glands but really it's because I don't have any spark today. Just flat, like a pancake.
Maybe it's because of mother's day tomorrow. Urg, I'm not even going to go there.
The first half of the 2ww is over. Here comes the hard part-dodge the doubt, fight the fear and try not to think of the sadness. Gosh that sounds negative but thats how I am feeling today. A.M says I need to think positive for our baby/ies, I have been but not today. It's too hard.

3 Comments:

  • The last leg of a journey always seems the longest. With Mother's Day, kitchen remodeling and the drag of the tww, no wonder you feel down. Don't beat yourself up for it. Do something to treat yourself.

    By Blogger Kris, at 8:01 am  

  • It is ok to feel the lows of this journey. It is all a part of it. Know that you can lean on us for support. *hug*

    Friday ends my 2ww :)

    By Blogger Family Ties, at 12:06 pm  

  • Forcing positive thoughts and attitude is sometimes MORE stressful than allowing oneself to be blue. Of course you're feeling sad, and it's o.k. Don't let it squash you, but we all have flat days.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 11:28 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home